News:

ClinTools provides Chi Square analyses and Phi as part of the Odds Ratio Generator.

Main Menu

ActiveX

Started by Angela, 15 May, 2007, 04:25:27 PM

« previous - next »

Dev

Hmm  ???. Sounds like a bad install to me with some files not being registered correctly. First try uninstalling the programme and the re-installing it again and see if the same problem occurs. If so we will need to register some dll's by hand. I've update the vista compatible download - so try downloading this again and reinstalling it first.

Best,

Dev

ps. You need administrator rights to install software correctly. Do you have this?
I am logged on, therefore I am.

Angela

Hi,

I have put in the means and sd for effect size for two groups and pressed the go button and this is when the error comes up.

Cheers
Angela

Dev

Hi Angela,

Can you tell me what you're doing at the time?

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the programme again? Looks like one of the activex's hasn't registered properly. But unless I know what you're doing I can't tell which.

Cheers,

Dev
I am logged on, therefore I am.

Angela

Hi,

I am having trouble running the effect size generator.  The error that comes up is as follows:

"Something went very wrong and resulted in the following error: ActiveX component can't create object"

Do I need to download something here? I think it is to do with my computer, is it not?

Cheers
Angela